Saturday, October 04, 2008

13 Weeks

Well, I am finally out of my first trimester and still feeling pretty well. I had my first midwife appointment last Wednesday and got to hear the beautiful heartbeat. That kind of made it all "real". My tummy is already getting bigger and let's face it, it was pretty big to start with so at only 13 weeks, I already look as though I'm 6 month's preggo. ;) I'm scared to see what I'll look like when I actually am 6 months along, not to mention 9 months! YIKES!! But my friend Allison and I have been walking 3 miles most days of the week so that's helping a lot. I'm hoping to keep the weight gain down to a respectable amount. My midwife said I should only gain 15-20 pounds and I think I insulted her when I laughed in her face. But we'll see. I'll do my darndest. If only those stupid cakes, pies, chocolates, candies, etc. would stop calling my name. :)

Bryan and I have decided that we'd find out the baby's gender this time around. We loved the anticipation and surprise of not knowing with Topher, but since we've already gone that route, we thought we'd give the other way a try. It'll be fun to know what to expect this time so we can plan accordingly. I'll have a sonogram in 6 to 8 weeks to find out if it has a wee-wee or a hoo-hoo. I'll be sure to post the results as soon as I have them...hopefully with a few sono pics as well.

No comments:

Want automatic blog updates?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner