Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Braggin' on myself

Had another midwife appointment today. I'm 30 weeks along and I am super proud to say that I've kept my weight gain down to only 13 pounds so far. By the 30th week with Topher, I had already gained 21 pounds. YIKES!!! I owe it all to the walking. With any luck, I'll weigh less than I did when I got pregnant after this little fella comes out. And I'll be completely ready to start training for the half marathon in November. Fingers crossed. Speaking of the little fella, he's measuring a little big. I'm at 30 weeks gestation, but he's measuring at 32 weeks, so I'm thinking he might be bigger than Topher was when he was born...in other words "OUCH!!".

No comments:

Want automatic blog updates?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner