Thursday, April 02, 2009

two...more...weeks...

Ugh! No changes since last week. And I'm showing no signs whatsoever of delivering this baby early. That makes me sad. I'm just really ready to meet the little guy. And I'm getting a little tired of being pregnant. But that's ok, I guess. Cole is welcome to stay in his comfy home for as long as he needs to. The midwife says he's probably right at 7 pounds now and thinks that if I go the full two weeks, he'll be an 8 pound baby.

I'm still feeling good other than my tummy being really heavy these days...and all the potty breaks I have to take. Allison and I are still trying to walk as often as possible. We don't get to do it every day anymore, but that's ok.

Anyway, that's that. I just wanted to update you all. I'm gonna go waddle to bed for a little nap now. I guess I should be thankful that I'll still have two weeks to get good naps in. :)

No comments:

Want automatic blog updates?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner