Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

So when I was a little girl, I had this ring that my grandmother gave me. It was a James Avery "Paper Doll" ring. I LOVED that ring. I was absolutely heartbroken when I couldn't find it one day. It was discontinued so I couldn't get another one. I never forgot that ring. Imagine my surprise when Bryan slipped that ring on my finger last night. I had told him about it before. About how much I loved it and how much it meant to me. How sad I was when it was gone. And bless his heart, he found one on eBay and gave it to me for our 5 year anniversary. Oh...my...GOD!! I love my husband. Happy Anniversary, my perfect love.

It's a little small so I'm hoping I can take it to the James Avery store and get it sized for the ring finger on my right hand. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Want automatic blog updates?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner