Tuesday, October 17, 2006

SIX MONTHS!!!

I can't believe it. I finally made it to six months. I've only got 3 1/2 months to go. And I know that time is going to start flying by now. We've got our plans & budgets together for building our tool shed and we've also got our plans laid out for furniture placement in the nursery. I'm so excited to get started. There's still lots to do, but I have no doubt we'll be able to get it all done in time. Just gotta hope the little one doesn't decide to make an early entrance. ;)

The baby's movements are getting so strong and I've started feeling them in different areas of my belly at once, so I know this little one is getting bigger. I'm told that it's about 8 1/4 inches in length and about 1 1/2 pounds now. It's amazing how fast he/she is growing.

Still no real problems to report. I am such a lucky lady. The only uncomfortable thing I'm experiencing lately is a bit of lower back pain. Guess that's understandable considering my big ol' belly. But, that's ok. I'm loving being pregnant. I'm just so thankful to be fortunate enough to experience this miracle.

My midwife appointment last week went really well. Apparently, everything is "perfect". On my next visit, I'll have a glucose test to make sure I'm not developing gestational diabetes and they'll also do blood work to make sure I have no infections or any other problems. That appointment is on November 6th. So once again, we ask for your prayers that everything turns out well.

Here are some pictures that Bryan took recently. In fact, the first one was taken tonight. The second one was taken last week. I think Sugar (the little dog) is telling me that I should take it easy on the chocolate milk. ;)


No comments:

Want automatic blog updates?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner