Friday, October 20, 2006

WOW!!

Now this is cool. Bryan and I were sitting on the sofa last night watching tv. I was rubbing my belly like I usually do because I can't seem to keep my hands off of it. Bryan asked if it was kicking alot and I told him yes. Then I said, "You know, it won't be long now before we'll be able to actually see it moving around in there." I swear to you, it wasn't 5 minutes later when we did see it. My belly was making little pop-up movements all over the place. We looked at eachother in amazement. We couldn't believe that it happened right after I made that statement. We just sat and watched it forever it seemed. It was hard to take our eyes off my belly. Now that was awesome. So awesome I just had to share it with you all. :)

No comments:

Want automatic blog updates?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner