Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Four weeks already

I can not believe it's been FOUR WEEKS since Cole was born. He's becoming so much more alert these days. He's really starting to stick to his feeding schedule, which is great. He still eats every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. I'm waiting with bated breath for the night when he finally only wakes up for 1 middle-of-the-night feeding instead of two. Should be any time now. I actually have been getting really good sleep lately. Eight non-continuous hours each night for the past few nights. It's been awesome. His 1-month check up is scheduled for May 13th, so I'll update then with his weight and such. I'm guessing he's gained at least a pound since his 2-week visit. This kid is a chunk. A sweet, adorable, cuddly chunk. :) Here are some pictures (and in case you're wondering, I'm trying my hardest to get pictures of both boys together, but Topher is not wanting to cooperate). :(
And here are some recent pics of sweet big brother...

No comments:

Want automatic blog updates?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner